See yourself as part of a highly motivated, creative team of problem solvers in one of the most innovative and rapidly evolving fields in digital marketing? E-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject column.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Gives consultation using knowledge of SEO, CRO, and content marketing.
- Candidate must posses Bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree, economics, finance/accountancy/banking, business studies/administration/management, marketing, commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Midvalley.